03. Students already in a course can not apply, but they are eligible to apply 1(one) year after withdrawal from the course.
04. Deposit Taka 4,000/- in any online branch of Pubali Bank Ltd in favour of SB A/C No.: 0947101136920 "EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT & MISCALLENIOUS FUND" from 03 February to 25 February 2016. List of Pubali Bank online branches. There can not be more than one entry with the same Bank Scroll No. In that case, the application will be cancelled.
05. Online application will be available from the next day of deposition of money till 27 February, 2016 (upto 11.50pm)
06. Candidate must scan images of his/her passport size colour Photograph, Signature and Bank Receipt before filling the application
07. Candidate has to provide information in the following 4 steps:
Step 1 : Sign up (Brief information).
Step 2 : Personal information and uploading of scanned documents.
Step 3 : Candidate has to fill up course related information.
Step 4 : Candidate will provide information regarding current service/job and Previous courses.
08. After completion of entries, candidate can edit/modify by clicking "Modify Application Form" button, but once the "Final Submit" button is clicked, there will be no scope to edit/modify.
09. After clicking "Final Submit" button, the admit card will be generated automatically. The Candidate can print the admit card at the same time or later on by using Application No. and Password.
10. Candidate must choice one discipline with maximum 3 Institutions.
Contact Information : 01776-062016, 01771-257535, email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org